Friday 17 July 2015

Cupcake card

The cue card on CASology this week is CUPCAKE - a slight problem here as the only stamp I had was a Christmas one - if you look carefully you can see some holly on top of the cupcakes!  I have tried to keep my design CAS but added the dotty paper as I felt it gave the impression of a tablecloth.



Materials used:-
Paper - Graphic 45 Botanical Tea; textured card from stash
Stamps - from a magazine
Ink - archival watering can
Distress markers - various
Pearls - Kaisercraft rose
Dies - Lawn Fawn stitched circle stackables; Dienamics banner

Thanks for visiting - I really appreciate your comments.

3 comments:

  1. I love your beautiful Christmas cupcake card Margaret - very pretty!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Margaret!! I love your CAS cupcake card. I love the pop of color!! Thank you so much for playing us this week at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely selection of cupcakes... the all look yummy to me!

    Thank you so much for playing with us this week at CASology.

    ReplyDelete