Monday 28 November 2016

Muse Christmas Tag

This week's Muse on Christmas Visions is Cornelia Wenokor who has produced this lovely tag.  I really liked the effect created by using vellum for the top tag and I tried to replicate this in my card. I embossed the sentiment onto the vellum and then clear embossed the snowflakes onto the card, inked it with distress ink and then ironed the embossing off.  I then attached the tags to a linen card.





 
 
Materials used:-
 
Tag die - Lawn Fawn Stitched Party Banners
Sentiment - an old stamp I got from Lakeland
Snowflakes - Uniko Studio "Stunning Snowflakes"
Distress ink - Salty Ocean
Vellum and baker's twine
 
Thanks for visiting my blog - I really appreciate your comments.  Margaret


8 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Margaret. The tag looks stunning and I love that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you've incorporated the tag into a card - very pretty! So glad you joined us at MCV this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and wonderful interpretation of Cornalia's tag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card - I have that stamp - its given me ome great ideas - good luck with muse;christmas challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your interpretation of Cornelia's Muse tag; The tag definitely makes a stunning Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete