Tuesday 22 May 2018

Christmas Visions 100

This is the 100th challenge on Muse Christmas Visions and there are lots of goodies to win!  Chriss is the Muse for this challenge and here is the card she has created.



This is my take on her card - I was inspired by the Christmas flowers and the gold embossing.  I did try one card with a wash but I decided I preferred the clean and simple look!  I embossed the flowers and then coloured them with watercolour paint.  I mounted the panel on foam to create some dimension.



Materials used:-

Poinsettia stamp from a magazine
Sentiment - Stamps Away
Watercolour paint - Gansai Tambai
Embossing powder - gold pearl from My Colour Studio
Sequins - muted metallic by Little Things

Well done to Ardyth and her team for setting up this challenge blog - it is a great challenge to take part in with the bonus of getting your Christmas cards done early!


3 comments:

  1. Very beautiful card, Margaret ! I love your CAS design and how these gold/red poinsettias pop up over the white panel. Very striking take on Chriss' card. Thanks for sharing and for inspiring. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clean, festive and so beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at MCV!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the red and gold together. So prettily (is that a word?) colored!

    ReplyDelete