Saturday 14 May 2016

More deer!

I have been using this lovely die quite a lot recently as I'm trying to get ahead with my Christmas cards. As Happy Little Stampers now have a die challenge I thought I'd enter this card.  I watercoloured the background which I think sets off the glittery deer quite well.





Materials used :-

Reindeer die - deer set from Cottage Cutz
Sentiment die - Sizzix Tim Holtz Holiday Words Script
White glitter card
Watercolour paints - Kuretake Gansai Tambi

Thanks for visiting my blog - I really appreciate your comments.

4 comments:

  1. So pretty - those sparkly deer and your wonderful background! Thanks for linking up with us at HLS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The beautiful background really makes the glittery dies stand out! Thanks for playing with us over at HLS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card! I love the background and love the glittery deer...more glitter, the better

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete