Sunday 5 April 2015

Mainly black!

The challenge on Less is More this week is to create a card which is predominately black.  Chrissie says "Your whole card doesn't have to be all black and you may use a little of another colour, but whatever you add to your design, even if it's minimal, should be mainly black."

I do like the CAS effect of just black and white so here is the card I created. I mounted the stamped panel on another panel which I had embossed with the Papertry linen impression plate to create some more interest.  I'm not sure if this shows up in my photo.


Materials used:-
Clarity stamps - allium
Sentiment - Woodware
Papertrey impression plate
Versafine black onyx ink

Thanks for visiting - now pop over to LIM to see how the other participants have been inspired by this challenge. Margaret

8 comments:

  1. WOW This is stunning!
    Classy and just super! I'm lusting after that Papertrey impression plate!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nowhere to hide when your card is sooooo CAS but this ROCKS the brief!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great. Happy Easter xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. What more can I say Margaret ... this is perfect.
    Simply crisp, clean and totally gorgeous.
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. Margaret this fabulous allium caught my eye first thing!!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fantastic card. So beautifully CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simple and oh so stylish!
    Thanks for joining us at Less is More this week
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete