Friday 12 December 2014

Xmas trees

I'm very late with my entry to Less is More this week - I've had visitors staying so no time for crafting. This week's challenge on LIM is a colour challenge with lovely shades of turquoise and greens.  I coloured the sky with distress inks and then spritzed this with perfect pearls. I'm happy with the clean and simple look I think I've achieved. I'm also entering this card into game 29 at AAA cards which is Blue Christmas!








Materials used:-
Stampin Up "Festival of trees" set
Lawn Fawn stitched hillside borders
Distress inks - evergreen bough, broken China and tumbled glass
Perfect pearls
Sentiment - Banana Frog Xmas Elegance

Thanks for visiting - I really appreciate your comments. Margaret

4 comments:

  1. A gorgeous use of the Cole palate and great all around card
    Thanks as ever got sharing and taking part
    Sarah
    Less is more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoop! This should have read colour palette! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card, so sophisticated with all the blues. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't believe I didn't get around to visiting last week!
    This is just beautiful Margaret!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete