Wednesday 8 October 2014

Snowflake tag

I am going to enter this card in the Tag You're It Challenge which I discovered recently. I love this tag punch from Stampin Up and I have gone back to using vellum again having seen some lovely designs on blogland. I embossed the Merry Christmas sentiment on vellum which I placed on top of the card tag - its perhaps not that clear in the photo.





Materials used:-
SU tag punch
Vellum and white embossing powder
Distress ink - evergreen bough
Cuttlebug embossing folder - snowflakes
Penny Black Snowflake stamp - "giving and receiving"

Thanks for visiting - I really appreciate your comments! Margaret

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous textures and I love the colour. The vellum adds a soft touch as well. Thanks for joining us at the TYI challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so pretty! Wonderful take on Gayatri's card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi , Margaret! I love your beautiful vellum tag on this card! It has such a light frosty look, beautiful work! Thanks for joining us at Tag You’re It !

    ReplyDelete