Tuesday 3 June 2014

June tag

Tim Holtz has created a lovely tag for June using distress inks and one of his layering masks.  You can see how he did this on his blog.

Here is my attempt, actually my third attempt, at trying out this technique. Using mini distress inks would have been easier but I don't have any - yet! However I am pleased with the background I created.

Materials used:-
Distress inks - peacock feathers, mowed lawn, salty ocean, squeezed lemonade and broken china
Butterfly stamps - Martha Stewart and Chocolate Baroque
Tim Holtz mask - Harlequin

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful background Margaret - I love your choice of colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just lovely! I also admire your choice of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet tag! Beautiful background too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't have the minis either Margaret! You have achieved a lovely result all the same. Very pretty tag.

    ReplyDelete