Wednesday 22 July 2020

Peaceful

The current challenge on Time Out is Peaceful.


This theme immediately made me think of yoga so here is the card I made. I stamped the lotus flower and then clear embossed this before painting it with water colours. To make the card more interesting I die cut the panel which I then mounted onto linen card.


Materials used:-

Lotus flower stamp - Casual Fridays 'mon ami' set
Sentiment - Penny Black 'love and yoga' set
Watercolours - Gansai Tambi Pearl Pink
Die - stitched indented rectangles by Elizabeth Craft Designs

Thanks for visiting my blog - I really appreciate your comments. Margaret





3 comments:

  1. This is a perfect image for our Peaceful challenge at Time Out. Such a wonderful CAS design and sentiment too. Thanks so much for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh I hadn't thought along these lines and what a fab idea to use the lotus flower. And I just love how CAS the design is and that elegant frame makes the perfect finishing touch. Thanks for joining Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh! Love how you used the challenge words! Gorgeous CAS card.

    Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete