Sunday 20 October 2019

Xmas scene

I am delighted to get back to my blog as I've been busy doing other things over the past year and haven't had time for much crafting. I've now made a start on my Xmas cards and was delighted to find this CAS Christmas challenge.



I used brushos to create the background for my card - I love the vibrant colours you get with these. I then created a winter scene using the die cuts. I mounted this onto panel onto linen card to create some dimension.


I am also linking this card to the Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge where the optional twist is "twinkle".

Thank you visiting my blog - I really appreciate your comments. Now pop over the see what the other participants have created for their Xmas cards. Margaret.


Materials used:-
Penny Black "Around Town" die set
Brushos and watercolour card for the background
Sentiment - Tim Holtz "Holiday Words" die
Lawn Fawn stitched hillside borders
Linen card 

6 comments:

  1. LOVE the colours of your Brushos background, Margaret. Gorgoeus paired with the all white winter scene. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your background, it really makes the white diecuts pop! Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW ! What a beautiful card. I love your Brushos background with these beautiful hues of blue. A lovely contrast with the adorable white little scene. Gorgeous ! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the variation of colors in your winter sky, Margaret! You've created a lovely village for your winter scene! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Brusho color on your winter sky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful brushos background - lovely chilly winter sky and scene. Thanks so much for joining us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete